Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

what i am thankful for

Gratitude By Thomas I am grateful for my friends and the things they do, I am thankful for the food I eat every day I am grateful for my family and for all they do I’m grateful for the thing I see or life would be so dull I am thankful for my clothes or I would be cold I am thankful my computer so I can play games I am grateful for school or this poem would not be here (which is a bad thing) I am grateful for life or I would not be here I am grateful for the pilgrims and the Native Americans for thanks giving I am thankful for my mom, dad, anna, bas, maya, mike, dan, lynn, Julia, kiki, will, grandma, grandpa, kit, beth, jim, sam, mia, I am thankful for my mcdoanlds because I is yummy i also am grateful for toys

No comments:

Post a Comment