Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

waves part six

waves tuesday I was sitting in the train with my grandma waiting to go to the beach house we rented in the Netherlands. The train ride was about 30 minutes but it was so worth it, the beach house was huge it had a great view of the great blue pacific ocean my mom walked in and dove straight to the couch she was tired I joined her . it was about 7:00 pm until we went to see our rooms mine was big with a walk in closet it had a bunk with a nice big window! The next morning we walked to the beach to see our cousins. My aunt gave me a big new kite bigger than me, it was orange, black and red it was striped I decided to fly it. I threw the kite up on the first breeze not a second later and it went up I the sky faster than a bird the kite was so big that it almost lifted me up. I fell face first in the soft dry sand my uncle speedy he took the kite and lowered it down and wrapped it up and pushed e in the ice cold water it took a second for me to react then I dunked him head first in the water then he shouted sand fight. I grabbed a hand of from out under the waves, I threw the sand on his back splat it looked like a big sticky blob all my other cousins joined one by one getting dunked in the waves we all stepped forward grabbed wet sand Fire we all said one by one all my aunts and uncles started going to get wet sand every one getting big brown blobs on our backs this was a big sand fight. me and my oldest cousin started to hide in the tall grass and get them from there.by the time we were done everyone went to our beach house for a little gathering . ..... more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment