Translate

Monday, September 29, 2014

Washington dc

I cant wsit for dc this month its gonna be great the galla and the fourm and the tour its gonna be amazing! I really wish that it wasnt on halloween because i love to go trick or treating with my friends. At the fourm we will have a booth with tons of stuff and peopke talk to us and ask us questions about a couple of hours after that we will go to the galla and PARTY!!!! We go eat at hard rock cafe later that night and suposedly go on a tour not sure but it all sounds like a blast the worst part i sitting in the bus. For ten hourss. 81

After we get free time as the ride is over i cant wait to check out dc it will be great my moms coming and we stay in a big hotel i stay in a room with four boys i cant remember who it will be fun to see them all weekend can wait for dc i hope i meet some one  cool. (.62) 


My ten min total is 143

No comments:

Post a Comment