Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

A couple hundred

Over the week end i went to the skatepark with to friends ethan d and kaden b. we went for three hours. I walk through the small foot wide gate in the cold i zipped up my coat and put my coat on the bench i got my board and w
started to skat i did boardslides and grinds off the ramp for warm ups a while later i practiced ollies wnr my friend ethan said"i dare u to ollie off the kicker ramp" i said sure i went to the top of the ramp and went down the ramk blowing by the other skaters i set my feet and got ready for the jump and BAM i went up a couple inches in the air  my board straight palms were heavy landing my ollie on the other side hitting the qaurter pipe and landing a pop shuvit and driving down the side my friend looked suprised and clapped i went doqn and did it again

No comments:

Post a Comment