Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ahw Thursday

Mystery island

Hi my name is Danny I'm 13 and go to central john middle school in Florida it's been a rough year so far.  Yesterday I was at the cafeteria with my friend max we were talking about the new video game that came the day before."hey I got to level 7 last night" said max "you think that's good I have level thirteen armor" max looked a me with a small grin "how did you get that far" he said "my little trick" I said with a smile. I went to the center of the cafeteria to throw out the crust of my peanut butter sandwich "you should be in that can Danny" said the school bully Steve "I'm just being you" i said with a epic come back, I seem to have a million of them I always have one on the tip of my tongue. "You should get your mom" said Steve "she'll comfort you when you cry" "Steve stop" said max I gave him a mouthed thanks I we walked to the table we went out to recess  we and walked out of the supervisors view max to our tree fort max lived next to the school so the tree fort was his we built a ladder so we could get up from the school side.  Maxes tree house was not built by him it was there when he moved we got on top 

No comments:

Post a Comment