Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ahw tuesday a little riddle

upsidown world
it was a dark and sunny night a cloudy clear day this is the story of a not so normal town. it was a crazy day which was pretty ordinary in this town the dentist was where you get you teeth dirty and the restaurants are where you lose food. this town has a trick know one knows that this town has a name but what is it if you know put it in the comments first winner gets bragging rights. is not easy! }:-} evil face.

13 comments:

  1. I think it might be opposite town. Also this isn't part of the answer Mr. Joe is making us put reasons why I like this post. I like this because it made me think also that it is really funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an interesting riddle and i couldnt figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I say the name first but jake posted before i did because I was not logged in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opposite Town. I like this post because it's interesing and diffrent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a weird story but I think it is kind of cool that you include a challenge. I don't know what it is.

    Ryan H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete