Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

letter of complaint edited

Thomas F
Bcs Covington road
Bloomfield hills, mi


April, 21, 2014


Mr. Morawski, principal
BCS, Covington road,
Bloomfield hills, mi



Dear Mr. Marowski
   I buy lunch here at bcs and I love to go out side but I don't get enough time to eat all my food and I have to throw it out so I'm hungry the rest of the day through.
 I was in the lunch line last Tuesday and I was in the line so long that I had only five minutes I had to throw half my lunch out and I know that's not enough
Plus I know thats a waste of food.
I think thats if we add 5-10 more minutes to lunch I think we will be able to fix this problem so kids like me can eat our lunches and not waste food and money for the school! This may not effect everyone because they may bring lunch the reason they buy is cause they have no lunch or they didn't make it but It still might be a problem because kids and any human needs food to focus kids need focus for school. Thank you.


Sincerely
 ,Thomas F

No comments:

Post a Comment