Translate

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reply to all comments

For everyone who asked is his name Paris no it's not its pari sounds like perry. 
:D
Jake l yes he does have swag!

All of you and Jordan I wish I could all take you with its so cool to see a new place in the world. Tell me how's it there!

Eric I will bring him.

Sorry Tate but apparently he is not edible! :D

Packard the way the reanacters did  it was so realistic I got a chance to die too. XD

OandLcovington sort of the cathedrals are big and cool!

Nick g the plane ride was seven and a half hours long! Crazy long!

Aria I found him in the Disney store in the park and my mom let me get him!

I know Daniel:)

Viv I also went to the arch de trion!

Megan thx

Daniel how?!!!!!!!!!!

Aria thx

Jake p and everyone I miss all of you guys ;(!

Sorry I did not get all the answers but I'll see you soon!!



1 comment:

  1. Is my new nickname Packard? Because I never got to agree with that. But I'm cool with that.

    ReplyDelete