Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2013

So high up

So up high Last summer I went to the Netherlands to go see my family. After a couple days it got real hot so we decided to go to the. pool in the nether lands the pools are awesome their like water parks, they have water slides fountain and best of all diving board. It’s not your ordinary diving board one 5 feet above the water but the one was over 10 foot! My cousin dared me to do it I said “ok”, I leaned over looking down she said go but it was very faint nothing pure pressure and fright! I took a deep breath ran and did a big jump it felt like I was flying splash! The cold water rushed around me it felt great as I swam up out of the water my cousin was laughing so hard, “What’s so funny“I said with confusion? “When you jumped your face looked hilarious” she said “wow you’re really immature for an 11 year old” I said with a smile. “I’m going again” I said “just don’t make that face” she said!

No comments:

Post a Comment