Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

Tubing I watch the waves hit the dock of my cottage it was summer time in northern Michigan. Me and my cousin Julia went up stairs to ask my dad if we could go tubing, he was one step ahead of us he had the cooler the drinks, and the keys to the boat he told me to start it up. I lowered the boat put in the keys and turned on the engine put down the trim we were ready to go. “All set” I shouted, my dad went to see who wanted to come on the boat he brought Uncle Dan, uncle mike, and my other cousins. We pulled out of the dock we got the boat started up went to the center of the lake “who wants to go first” my dad said everyone started to shout but not me. “tom do you want to go first” yes I said I got on the tube” tom do you want usual speed”, “no dad… faster”! we got ready go I did a couple tricks, I hit a massive wave but I held on,

No comments:

Post a Comment