Translate

Friday, October 4, 2013

the hut

The Hut Over the summer me and my friend’s kaden, brayden, toland and my little brother Sebastian had nothing to do, us kids refer to that as boredom! Kaden looked at some piles of wood and he glanced at the fallen tree,” Hey let’s build a tree hut”! “How are we going to do that” I said confused . Simple said toland we just need to lay the dead branches on the fallen tree and we can make a circle hut” “ok” I said amazed” let’s do it” I said we got to work we went day and night to the forest to build the hut it went great after a week it was finished. “It looks great” I said proud “same here” said bas we went inside it was huge we made a coat hanger a table and logs as chairs! “Nice work guys” said toland I’ll go get some chips and drinks to celebrate! “Cool” they said. After word The hut still lives today in evergreen woods As the story explained it was built by five friends As the story lives on!

No comments:

Post a Comment