Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Jump (+)

Thomas Forberg The Jump Last summer I went to the Netherlands to go see my cousins. We went to their house for dinner we walked in we all said hi my 8 year old cousin Tien was waiting for me at the back door he took me to the back yard, he said I dare you to jump out of my tree house onto the trampoline . NO I said. Snap said Tien with a attitude that sounded like he was going to bribe me, I’ll give you three euro’s fine I said with a moan. We climb over 15 feet up and up it was higher then it looked and the trampoline was so small! I took a deep breath and looked to my cousin looked down and whoosh I felt like I was flying I turn around and got ready to hit the trampoline the air felt great boom I hit the trampoline the bounce was incredibly high that I could almost touch the tree house again I bounced up and down again and again until it stopped turns out I was the first to do this, “wow” my cosin tein said with amaze gosh that was awesome he said my turn with joy he climbed up the ladder and I watched him go up and down and over and over he went we did this for about a hour till we ate dinner and that is the game we call the jump

No comments:

Post a Comment